Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Getaway

Our living arrangement made St. John's even better. It felt like a villa! With 7 people, we all fit very comfortably. We even had our own private pool and grill. Oh yeah, and we definitely put our blender to good use. We made Pina Coladas whenever we could. I'd say that during the week we polished off 2 bottles of rum and 1 bottle of mixer...between the 3 1/2 drinkers.

1. me
2. my partner in crime, Brittany
3. my dad
3.5. my mom only counts for 1/2.
We pretty much spent our entire vacation lounging around. The only food nearby was the hotel restaurant, so we utilized our kitchen and grill to cook for most of the week - mostly salad and BBQ. There was even a window from the kitchen to the patio. The boys liked the quick service!
typical dinner. NOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment