Monday, January 3, 2011

EPCOT

I've been to Florida so many times, but I still have fun every time ago. I always get to travel with someone new and it always makes the adventure worthwhile. This time, I was lucky enough to bring Andria!

Who needs to travel around the world when EPCOT gives you a little taste of every country? Even though I'm always hungry, we opted out of eating a big lunch and instead we snacked our way around the world.
Fish and chips in the UK (we also saw Alice from Wonderland?) and pastries and coffee in France.
fish and chips!
goal: go to france and eat dessert

Other highlights included Morocco, Italy, Japan, and China (we found Mulan!). Who even needs a passport? Hopefully, you can identify which countries we're in!

 

I'm going to try to post more about my trip this weekend. Even though I went two months ago... It will be a slow update...

1 comment:

  1. this came up when I was reading my new items in google reader and then I was like wait, that looks like andria and then realized that it was a post from yo blog lol

    ReplyDelete