Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Universal Studios

In Florida, there are two parks for Universal: Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure.

Universal Studios basically has the same attractions as the one in California... so it doesn't excite me too much... However, instead of having a behind the Studio tram tour, they do presentations of the various special effects (tornado, lighting, earthquake, fire, horror) in different shows and stations. It's cool, but I like the tram ride better, which is probably why I'm wasn't that impressed. 

I also just think that Islands of Adventure is way cooler! Aside from having the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, there's a Comic book land - they feature X-Men, Pop-Eye, the Hulk, Spiderman, Betty Boop, etc. My all time favorite ride is definitely Spiderman tho. My second favorite (a close-second) is Harry Potter, but it gets negative points for scaring me so much! The Incredible Hulk roller coaster is pretty awesome too.\

in the world of Marvel Comics
& Marmaduke!

1 comment: