Thursday, August 5, 2010

Canada

As usual, I'm looking forward to my vacation. Even though it's just Oregon, Washington and Canada.. (Eventually, I will make it around the world..) It will be nice to relax a little and be with nature..? I'm bringing eat, pray, love and dear john. might have to buy the girl who kicked the hornet nest.. bc the suspense is killing me.
I decided to do a little research before my trip (like 5 minutes) and i found a place i really want to go. The sad thing is, adult admission is $35. Maybe, I can convince my parents to let me go inside by myself and I can pretend I'm 17 and pay like $15. Anyway, it's Butchart Gardens.

I was on their website.. and they have 5 SEASONS. spring, summer, autumn, winter.... and CHRISTMAS. lolll at first, i wondered why they sell a season pass, but if i lived there. i think i would get one. for at least one year...

omg. they know why i want to go. "No matter the season, you'll find it filled with exciting colours and the sliding photo window allows you to take great, glare free images." LOL heaveeeeen. i hate glare.
WOWWWWW. if i don't go... somewhere BETTER take me to the botanical garden in berkeley. OR i'm dragging you to SF for the japanese tea garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment