Thursday, August 12, 2010

STILL FULL.

The non-stop eating has slowed down.. finally. I probably gained 5 pounds in less than a week. After waking up at 330am last Saturday, we headed straight up to Portland, OR.

For lunch, we stopped at this random hole-in-the-wall hamburger joint. Mostly, for our uncle and his banana milkshake. The hamburgers were alright.. but after seeing everyone leave with ice cream cones, I had to have one. Peppermint. =) They even offer 4 scoops on a cone, but I settled for less.. just two. 
Nona Emilia's for dinner. I almost died. They gave us portions equivalent of Bucca di Bepo only everything tasted 5x better! Check out the size of this meatball and pizza.. (that's my cousin, Keeley) Needless to say... we had a lot of leftovers. 
The next morning... I couldn't eat anything. just coffee (which i haven't managed to stay away from). not much for lunch either. but dinner was delicious! We stayed in for a HUGE dinner. prime rib, risotto, cheesy veggies, ribs, sushi. yummmmmm. and my favorite, the drinks! CHEEEEERS! i love being 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment