Sunday, August 15, 2010

Night Market - Can't wait to go to Asia!

One of these days, I'm going to go to Asia and enjoy the real stuff. All the food we had seemed pretty authentic. OR, it was just so amazingly creative.. that it won me over anyway. If you ever get a chance to go to a Night Market, you definitely should. If I had Canadian money on hand, I probably also would have done some shopping. I mean, if you need color contacts, iphone cases, cell phone charms, random electronics... We did skip out on the deep fried oreos and twinkies (thank god, gag).

At the very beginning..we started when it was still light outside.
"hurricane" potato w/ korean hot sauce (saw it before: http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/?p=1185)
it was 2/$5. of course we got two of them. the other one is white cheddar.
BBQ octopus and deep fried tofu
TAKOYAKI - they make this in japan.. I think. it's like a gooey fish-ball
a close-up shot. =)
SUMO BITES - rice burgers. yes, rice burgers.
see it?! rice patties. amaaaazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment